Monday, September 13, 2010

McFatty Monday With Kayla

This McFatty Monday finds me a bit sore. :)

I recently picked up a new gym membership and met with my trainer for the first time Saturday. We did a great deal of work, figuring out my fitness level as well as how hard we could push my knees.

I'm happy to say after all the squats, lunges (forward & backwards), planks, and jump squats, my knees held up and only my glutes, hams, and quads are yapping at me today.

My next appointment with her is Monday @ 4:30. I'm eager to see what we do next. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

FranticMommy said...

Funny. I just stopped into our local gym Friday to check out a membership! I am actually kinda scared to let the world see how outta shape I am!

Unknown said...

I promise you, you're stronger than you can even imagine. Give it a try!