Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breast Implants, Do You Ever Want Them??

Maybe the question shouldn't be, "do you ever want them?" but rather, "do you already have them??"


I've never really wanted larger breasts. I know, you're all glad to know this now, but seriously, I almost feel in the minority about the whole big-boob thing. I foresee the itty-bitty-titty-committee coming back into play one day and therein I'll be the CEO. :)


Now, after having three kids, though, I have thought about a lift. I mean, come on, do you know what these puppies have gone through?? I think maybe if I moved to Africa, to one of those adorable tribes, I'd fit in very well. And I'm not being mean here, just sayin', those are my kind of ladies. :)


All in all, I think I'll just stick to what I have, sag and all, and I'll save my 5k for something a bit more useful, like a life size stuffed toy poodle that gaurds my front door by standing on a little shelf, eye-ing each and every person that steps foot into my foyer. Now that's class...

Photobucket



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, never wanted them or any kind of plastic surgery. But in all fairness I do have ample boobs. But I am way to cheap to spend money on plastic surgery. If I had that kind of extra money lying around I would give more to my church or some other charity like World Vision. Karen

Breast Implants Surgery in Houston said...

When someone is deciding to have this type of surgery or augmentation it is very important to do as much research as possible.