Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 13: This Week

A simple recap of my week:


Monday started off with a tear....


Tuesday brought laughs during a teacher's meeting....


Wednesday I caught myself missing Maddie & pulling a long night at school....


Thursday brought romance....


Friday brought wonderful smiles and fitness....


Saturday will bring about 4 hours @ the library, hopefully finishing up my paper....


Sunday will bring a visit with family and celebrating Thanksgiving....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carol E Wyer said...

Hi just visiting from SIS...I liked the 'no friends only followers' idea. Sounds like me....and I don't have many followers either haha!I thought this was a lovely post and I hope you have a super Sunday.

Carol E Wyer said...

SITS not SIS - I really should learn to type better!