Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Don't Have Friends - I Have Followers

I saw this shirt on a blogging community I was scanning and thought it was great.



And how true is it? How many friends have you made through blogging, tweeting? What about those blogs you visit daily, just catching up on every day bits and pieces of those people you live hundreds, even thousands of miles away from, yet you know almost every personal detail of their lives? Yep, I hear ya, same here.










However, it's always great to get out with the real-life friends and poof the poop (my nice way of saying, shoot the shit...I'm trying to come up with new things...it's hard.). It's been awhile since I've had a girls night out. We tried to set up one a few weeks ago but with the holidays vastly approaching it seems it may just be too hard to get everyone together.










And what is it about women that just love hanging out with other women? I went shopping just last weekend with a friend. We did nothing more than purchased items, laughed, and enjoyed one another's company...that's living. :)




So, to all those I've met through these windows as well as others, here's to friendships, Friend, I've enjoyed it!

8 comments:

Rose's Daughter said...

Ive enjoyed it as well!

MOMMETIME said...

awesome...thanks for sharing. so true - I have girls night out once a month. I would go insane if I did not talk to my two bestest buddies several times a week and get together once a month. I also go on a gal pal retreat once a year. Our kids play together and are there for one another.

I am now following you from the so followed saturday blog hop. Happy Blogging - Happy Living... http://mommetime.com/

Hanna said...

Hi. I am a new follower from the blog hop!! I am following you GFC and Twitter now:) I love this tshirt. How cute!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

*Nikki* said...

love it..new follower here!

Unknown said...

Great post. Here from the bloghop.
I'm a new follower. Please follow back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE having girls night out. I usually go with my sisters...Olive Garden is a HUGE favorite! :)

I am a new follower from the blog hop! YAAAAAAAAYYY!! I would love a follow back on my review and giveaway blog, "in my opinion". Here is the link:

http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/

I do have several blogs, but this one is where I am looking to boost my followers. Thanks soooo much! :)

Unknown said...

Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
God Bless,
Shelley
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/11/hop.html

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog!

I'm visiting from Saturday Stalk, and am now a follower!

Stop by if you get a chance.

Coupon Clippin' Daddy