Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Family: My Kids


Bits and Pieces of Everything to Follow:




Last week, Maddie particpated in a therapy class at her school and our PTA came into my room to tell me how awesome Maddie had done with her 3 year old skills. (Maddie is only 19 months old). So, I was super thrilled to hear, what I really already knew, how awesome my girl is. :) Just a little bragging moment...


And now on to our wish list:


some things I'm looking to get the kids for Christmas:


Maddie:


Elmo Electric Toothbrush, Color Me a Sound, Farm animals, and Elmo p.j.'s for Christmas Eve

Jeremy:


the white and red books of, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, board games (he loves them), possibly more chapter books, ps 3 games (maybe), dvd player for his room, and new p.j.'s for Christmas Eve...maybe even Elmo :)


Austin:


fuzzy slippers, knee length socks, and gas cards.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow! I do have a review and giveaway blog that you may be interested in following. Here is the link:

http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/

Hope you will stop by!