Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 11: Your Siblings

This blogging moment takes me to the subject of family, siblings, that is. I have two: Matt and Josh.





I was born an only child, and yet always wanted to have brothers and sisters, however it wasn't until I was much older that this wish would actually come true.




And, it wasn't until about 4 or 5 years ago that I actually got to meet my brothers. Above is a picture taken this past summer of us all at a local theme park. Josh is standing next to my dad while Matt is sitting on the bench, decked out in tie-died. My two boys are standing next to me while I also hold little Maddie. :)


I'm so blessed to have my brothers in my life and hope as we all grow, we will grow closer together and share many more moments together.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all smiles :) :) :) Love ya, Karen