Monday, November 8, 2010

My Mom

My mom passed away four years ago today.


I try not to cry, but it doesn't work, I cry anyway. But at least I'm living. In the past I took this day to count down my 60 years without her. I would mark one more year off and claim, "only 56 more years to go til I see her again." It was the only way I saw to keep moving.


But the good Lord heals hearts with babies, and family. Mom would be proud to know that I've already finished my morning workout, that I have another planned at lunch, and then after work I'll be writing a paper. :) And yes, I'll give all the kids a hug and kiss for you....


I miss you mom.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss her too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't let you know who it was
Papa

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your mom had to leave this world early. I think she would be very proud of you and all of your accomplishments. A good cry is never a bad thing. Love ya, Karen