Thursday, December 16, 2010

CafePress: I Love Coffee!



If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking coffee...



And what better way to show off my love for this fuel than with an awesome mug. :) Check out CafePress.com for the most unique coffee mugs, t-shirts, bumper stickers, almost anything and everything you can think of with a nifty saying on it.



And with Christmas right around the corner, I've got my cousin's gift with the hunting t-shirt , my Papa with the sports clothes , and there's even somethin' there for those who need to mention sports shows .



Seriously, this site is hilarious, addictive, and insane all rolled into one. I can even design my own yoga mat! Not sure I should even be allowed to design a yoga mat...but whatever, I can do it @ CafePress.com . And, one of my many traditions, purchasing yearly ornaments; there are, what seem to be hundred of ornaments to choose from, listed in all kinds of categories, as well as very reasonably priced.




I have just spent an hour of my life sifting through page after page of stuff I need. My first half marathon I run, I'm seriously designing my race shirt here. What about you, have you ever shopped at CafePress.com , if so what did you buy, what did you create??!!




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have purchased ornaments, buttons and magnets. Karen