Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Home after the Holidays

I'm not sure about you, but after we enjoy the holidays with family...




We always come home and drop everything...


I'm thinking of making a serious commitment to a cleaner house this year, which will only really commit me to being a super b@%ch to family ( I get pretty stressed out when I have a plan and no one else seems to follow it). Ok, newer commitment: work on keeping the house clean while not forcing my views and ideas on other family members. I mean, I'm not the Queen or anything...in my perfect idea of family, we all have a say-so...I would still love if everyone did believe the same as me. I guess all I can really do is voice my wants/desires and ask others to help me accomplish them.

OMGosh, I think I've grown a bit and it was all thanks to {the good Lord} a messy house. :)


Photobucket



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: