Monday, January 10, 2011

Bugs, Bugs Go Away!

The ugliest bug I've ever seen was actually featured on my child's head. That's right folks, lice. I itch just thinking about it. They are so teeny tiny yet they actually MOVE ON YOUR HEAD!!!!

I'm gagging over here.

I think I'm ok with bugs who keep their distance. You know, the spider that lingers over there, somewhere, all the bugs that find their home in my yard (that I never see) and even those crazy looking bugs (with and without hair) that I'm not even sure why God created...yeah, I think I'm ok with them, as long as they stay FAR, FAR AWAY.

But it's when they get on the body, the hair, that I feel as if we've crossed a line from simply co-habitating on this massively blue/green planet to becoming a nasty bug that lives in my kid's hair.

Not good. So not good.

Tea tree shampoo is made to help keep lice away...we use it daily. I never want to room with those little bugs again.

Photobucket

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: