Monday, January 3, 2011

Cut The Fluff with McFatty Monday: Kicking Off 2011

And the new year is here with new year resolutions, goals, and hope, and with that...we are back to working hard and working out.

By the time you read this I will have actually already enjoyed my spin class and will have moved on, back to the grime of in-service day @ school. :)

I hope to begin training for a half marathon with a friend of mine. My routine will include a warm up with 30 minutes on the bike with another 30 minutes on the elliptical or treadmill. Or, like today, I'll enjoy a 60 minute spin class with a nice Saturday yoga class.

What about you?? Any particular amount of weight you'd like to drop?? I'm looking at around 40 (counting the 10 I added back on within the last two months of 2010). Oh, and I'm also looking to cut out most sugar from my diet. This one will come slowly such I'm pretty much addicted. Other than that, lots of water and lots of fun!

2011:

BW: 190

GW: 150

Photobucket

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: