Thursday, June 30, 2011

Interviews and Babies

Yesterday's interview went really well. I was a bit nervous at the beginning but as time went on {like 5 minutes} I'd fallen into what felt like a causal conversation. I should hear something in 2 to 3 weeks but in the mean time, July 23, I do get some sort of raise, I'm just not sure what it is yet. :) So, here's to more money that will seem to be spent just as quickly as the rest!

And on the baby front, I got to see the most beautiful, dancing baby around! My little one was kicking up a storm!! And with a full bladder underneath him/her and the wand pushing inward on my belly, I could actual feel small flutters as the baby was moving. I didn't mention it to the doc since I didn't want that, "well, it's a little too early to feel anything right now," speech, whatever, occasionally, I really do think I feel my baby. :)

Oh, and the little pooper jumped back up in size. I had first estimated that my due date would be Jan. 14, based on my 24 day cycle, while my OB calculated it as Jan.19, and then our first scan showed the baby measuring for Jan. 20. Well, as I went in thinking I was 10 weeks 5 days, based on the last scan, Soup now measured 11 weeks 4 days, based exactly on my old calculations. :) The doc said everything looked great and that we'd do our next scan in 5 weeks as well as blood work.

I really wish you could have seen that little booger dancing. :) The pictures are practically blurry from all the movement. I'm having a friend scan them for me today so hopefully I'll have them up by tomorrow. :)

Happy Thursday!!

Like this post? Vote for me! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smile* Karen

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

YAY! Glad the interview went well. My fingers are crossed. And how exciting that Baby Soup is so dance-y and active :)