Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 17


I'm pretty sure we'll call me "popped." I can still fit into most of my pre-maternity clothes but the stretches are oh so comfy.  

I've started noticing more of your kicks over the past few days. I typically would feel something and then days would go by before I'd feel anything else, but this past weekend you've had a nice growth spurt and are all about letting me know you're here. :) Every time I felt you I'd smile big and yell out, "I feel the baby!"

Maddie still gives my belly kisses but I'm just not sure she knows you're in there. I can't wait til you're large enough for her to feel you move. I think she's gonna really enjoy having you around. :)

School starts back this week for everyone. Mine starts today but we will be at one more conference with Hamilton County schools. Jeremy starts Wednesday and Austin starts his new job today with TVA and starts school later this month. You should be very proud of your siblings, they're all so smart, just like you. :)

I get to see you again on Thursday. I'm way too excited! :) I can't wait to see how much you've grown, and maybe just maybe we'll find out your gender. :) Then it will be serious name picking time. We bounce names back and forth but nothing is sticking as of yet. 

I love you, my little Soup....

Like this post? Vote for me! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie will do great and she will understand. 3 years apart is perfect (I know Maddie will be 2 months shy of the 3 years but close enough). Josh and Matt and Dalton and Dylan were 3 years and they are truly old enough to understand. Josh never asked when is the baby leaving, etc. And hopefully Maddie will be potty trained soon so you want be dealing with double diapers :) Nonna

Anonymous said...

PS I love how you can see Maddie in the mirror:)

Mya Maternity said...

I love how you write like your talking to the baby. So cute. It is fun having a young one while pregnant. They are so curious about what is happening.


http://www.MyaMaternity.com
http://myamaternity.blogspot.com/