Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly Shopping List: Bring On The Cravings!


I try to only do grocery shopping twice a month, on my pay weeks. That being said, yesterday was payday and I'm carrying around some mighty big cravings. 

~ sweet potatoes
~ grapefruits
~ avocados
~ milk


Meals I have in mind for the next week:
~ chili
~ mexican crock pot chicken
~ roast
~ pork ribs and sauerkraut
~ pizza
~ deviled eggs

Ok, so deviled eggs aren't actually a meal but I could sure eat enough of them to count for calorie wise. And, it seems I'm running a little low on protein since most of these cravings are based around meat. I am typing this up hungry so maybe that's the reason. Either way, here's to happy shopping, enjoyable cooking, and family time around grub!


Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula Deen made a sweet potato bread pudding that looked fantastic! karen

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Yum...this has me hungry! We only try to go grocery shopping twice a month, too. I'm sure with pregnancy cravings that can get hard!