Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Weeks 30/31


How far along? 30.4 {31.4 based on ultrasound} weeks

Maternity Clothes? My yoga pants keep me company. :)

Best Moment This Week: Nesting over the weekend and discovering our exciting news at last week's doctor's appointment.

Baby Movements: You are such a mover and a shaker! I love how you wake me up early in the morning "running". :) And, I believe within the next week or two you're gonna start to slow down simply because you're running out of room.

Cravings: Potato chips! It was a horrible shopping experience. I couldn't stop myself from throwing all kinds of junk food into my buggy. This can not become a habit! :)

 
Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are regular and a constant reminder that you will be here soon enough. Still nothing like what I experienced a few weeks back though. :) 

Belly Button Popped? Yep

What I Miss: My body...

What I'm Looking Forward To: Actually finding out what sex you really are!

Weekly Wisdom To My Babe: I love you, sweet one. With you our family will be complete. Always know that I'll push you to be your best and even in those moments that I don't shower you with constant praise, know that I love you...always.

Weekly Milestone: According to our last scan you were sitting right around 3.5 pounds which is even a little big for 31 weeks. And, it seems you'll be gaining a 1/2 pound each week, so your milestone this week is definitely the fact that you're plumping up. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smiles* Nonna

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! I can't believe you're already at 30 weeks! Glad everything is going well :)

Unknown said...

Katie, I know, I'm not sure I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over. :)

Maternity Clothes said...

Time has just flown by. I love reading your updates. I used to crave potato chips when I was pregnant. However I used to eat them with pineapple. What was I thinking!!