Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Weeks 32/33



How far along?  32 {33 ultrasound} weeks

Maternity Clothes? I still enjoy wearing my regular work shirts which aren't maternity but just this week I realized I've started coming out of the bottom of them. It's time to switch to the XL size to cover this belly!

Best Moment This Week?  I love feeling your sister rub my belly and how you gently kick back when you feel her. You also enjoyed our reading time last night. I can't wait til you're lying in bed with Maddie and I and we're all reading together. :)

Baby Movements? You are huge! I'm predicting you're close to 5 pounds now and I feel every little twist and turn you make. My belly rock and rolls all the time. :)

Cravings? I haven't had any massive food cravings this past week. Lately I've been more concerned about cleaning and preparing for you. :)

Labor Signs? The Braxton Hicks are certainly picking up. It seems my belly is certainly gearing up for you!

Belly Button Popped? Yep and I love rubbing my finger over it. :)

What I miss: Sleeping comfortably but it's not that big of a deal. I know soon enough this ol' body of mine will be back to it's normal self. 

What I'm Looking Forward To? Birthing you. Holding you. Loving you.

Weekly Wisdom to my Babe: Family time is important, don't take it forgranted. The holidays aren't really about the "stuff" as much as they're about coming together to create new memories and share of yourself with others. Moments will never be perfect until you're able to let go of the idea of perfection and simply enjoy the moment in itself. 

Like this post? Vote for me! 

1 comment:

Maternity Clothes said...

The loss of sleep can be frustrating in the last several weeks. It will soon pass though. I think too many people take family time for granted. It is important to really love family. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well, exciting time.