Saturday, November 19, 2011

Life is all about change...


With Daddy's new work schedule, Maddie and I are adjusting to later nights. The past two nights she hasn't been able to drift off to sleep before 11:00 p.m. which really throws me for a loop since I typically hit the hay around 9:00 p.m. 

Last night I was actually up til 1:00 a.m. just chatting with Sean after Maddie finally fell asleep around midnight. We miss our Daddy. I love the fact that he's getting the first half of the week off to keep Maddie but the second half, with late nights, is a bit of an adjustment. I actually forced myself to get up at 9:00 a.m. today which typically by this time I'd been already been up for about 3 hours, cleaning and enjoying my quiet time. My eyes are still tired and I even made a pot of coffee to help with the wake up. It is most definitely a new life for us all. And, with the babe quickly approaching, I have a feeling we are all going to be becoming nice night owls. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

1 comment:

Maternity Clothes said...

We often go through changes in life and we have to adjust accordingly. When things settle a bit more you will get back to a schedule.