Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend Review: Farm Rich - Delicious Made Simple




With Summer quickly approaching, school about to be out, and soccer practice and games every time I blink, it can get a bit frantic at our house when it comes to dinner time. That's why I was so excited when Farm Rich became a staple in our home.

There are so many great items to choose from that your family will never get bored with the same ole meals. Some of the fan favorites include: Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Mozzarella Bites, Philly Cheese Steaks, and Pizza Slices . Now all of those sound absolutely delicious but because I'm doing this review and my most current cuddle bug, Jacob, is lactose intolerant and being the good nursing mom that I am, I can't, don't, and wont eat dairy. So I had to skip on the cheese and instead went with the mushrooms for my food of choice. And let me tell you, I was in no way let down on flavor or quality of these bite size goodies. We baked ours and with my first bite I instantly thought, "restaurant style!" My only recommendation would be that Farm Rich carry their own mushroom sauce to go along with these little treats. That's the only thing I missed. The breading was perfect, not too thick, and the mushrooms were big and juicy. I'm serious, just a great appetizer, side, or snack that carries that awesome focus of Farm Rich - always there for moms, with awesome, easy-to-prepare snacks sure to please the entire family. And don't just take my word for it, go out and pick up your own bag of family goodness!

I'd like to thank Farm Rich for the opportunity to review this product. These opinions are 100% mine and honest.

Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: