Monday, June 25, 2012

And We're Off To A Great Start! Get Out The Door And Get Your Butt Moving!!!


Ok, so today didn't really take my outside but it did take me downstairs to your treadmill where I began week 1, day 1 of the Couch to 5K program. It's simply great to be back to running. :) And, I took my time this time around. I started off building my leg muscles with a week of bike rides then I moved onto walking and strength training with my 30 Day Shred. This weeks is where the running begins. I'll only be running 3 days a week which is a big difference from my last experience of daily running for about 8 months straight. I think I over did it. I ended up with constant swollen knees and injuries but I still felt great running. :)

So, here's to us, the freaks who've gotten up, out, and moved in some form or fashion today. I raise my water bottle to you and I'm pushing just a bit harder knowing you're making it happen as well! Keep it up and keep it strong!!


Like this post? Vote for me!

No comments: