Friday, July 13, 2012

Shoplet Review: Memory Foam Keyboard and Mouse

Shoplet.com is known for it's great office supplies and this certainly rings true after experiencing the comfort of the Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support

According to Shoplet.com, the contoured shape encourages correct ergonomic position while placing hands in neutral posture, the patented Health-V Channel reduces wrist pressure to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome, and the Microban antimicrobial protection helps keep the pad surface cleaner. This product typically sells for $14.44 each but is sold at a reduced cost of $10.77 when bought in bulk. 


At first glance I was impressed with the slender mold of the wrist rest, the absolute comfort of the memory foam, and the adhesive backing that actually keeps the mold in place without leaving a sticky residue on your desk surface. Along with the keyboard pad, I received the Fellowes Memory Foam Gliding Palm Support w/ Mouse Pad, and I must admit, I loved how nicely the palm support fit my hand  and how easily the mouse floated along the pad. This product sells for $14.05 each but again, is sold at a reduced price of $11.24 when bought in bulk. 

I highly recommend both of these products if you're a person who spends a great deal of time in front of a keyboard or if you simply are looking for a more comfortable, relaxing way to enjoy your computer. Many thanks to Shoplet.com for allowing me to review these products. These are 100% my own opinions and views.

Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: