Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Madness: My Weekly Workout {9.24-9.28}

Wow, it's back to Monday. It's always seems to show back up, doesn't it? I guess we'll get on with it then.

Today I start weight training. It's been probably 15 years since I did any serious weight lifting and after reading a good deal of info on weight loss and health, I've decided it's time to go back to the iron. Oh, and beginning Tuesday I'll start work on week 7 of my Couch to 5K program. There are 9 weeks total and I'm so determined to finish this run program...no matter how long it takes me.

Monday: weight training
Tuesday: week 7, day 1 c25k
Wednesday: weight training
Thursday: week 7, day 2 c25k
Friday: weight training
Saturday or Sunday: week 7, day 3 c25k

Simple and straight to the point! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: