Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Madness: Fit Moms For Life

Dustin Maher reaches out to Moms everywhere in his book, Fit Moms for Life: How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids. Dustin isn't simply about weight loss, his book covers life changes such as: mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training, and environment. Honestly, even the trainers I've worked with, high paid trainers, don't even address areas besides workouts. And honestly, we all know it's more than just going to the gym, it's a lifestyle, and without making all the necessary changes, it will only always be a temporary change. 


Fit Moms for Life:How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids features Moms Dustin has trained with, their success stories, and before/after pictures. What I did notice was that on average, these women lost 50 pounds within about a year. It seems following his system does work, but works realistically, taking time and effort to see results. 


Dustin takes time to break down each area into a single chapter, sharing important information to help you understand why it's necessary to change your mindset, to combine carbohydrates with proteins, and why it's even important to set aside "Me Time." He even illustrates all toning exercises, which pretty much walks you through the workout routine, including a detail on how to do the Burst Training. Overall, Fit Moms for Life: How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids is an easy read, straight to the point, with a positive atmosphere. As I read it, I felt as if Dustin believed in me and that changing my life, my body, was possible. You can check out fitmomsforlife.com to order your copy for only $17.99. What are you waiting for? Let's make changes for life!!


I was sent a free copy of Fit Moms for Life: How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids in return for my review. These words are 100% honest and my own.
Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: