Saturday, November 23, 2013

{Product Review} Raspberry Ketones

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
More and more people are now turning to natural remedies to help in the fight against obesity, to maintain a healthy weight, and balance their diet. One tool that may be helpful is Raspberry Ketones. 
 
garcinia-labelRaspberry ketone is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries. This compound regulates adiponectin, a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism. Raspberry ketone causes the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster. The recommended dose is 100mg per day. To get the same benefit from the whole fruit, you'd have to consume 90 pounds of raspberries.

For the past week I've been diligently taking 2 capsules of Raspberry Ketones, twice a day and I'm happy to report that I've actually noticed a decline in my appetite level as well as my cravings for sweets.

My cravings typically hit around 10:00 a.m. and then after dinner in the evening. But with the Raspberry Ketones, I'm able to make it through the morning without gorging on junk food and then I'm not preoccupied with the thought of wanting something to snack on before bed. Overall I'm happy with this product and look forward to seeing lasting results.
 
Where can you find Raspberry Ketones You ask? XIUM is a leading producer of Raspberry Ketones, offering high quality, 100% pure Raspberry Ketones Extract.  With 100% vegitarian ingredients, easy to swallow capsules, this made in America product is backed by a 60 day money back garuntee. Let the team at XIUM help you along the road to weight loss success.


 

Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It 
 
 

No comments: