Sunday, November 24, 2013

TABATA! Who Does it? Who Loves it?

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
 
Sista of the Mamavation Sistahood
 
Ok, so everyone knows that workouts get old and boring and when you hit a platque, the best thing to do it switch it up. I'm familiar with HIIT {high intensity interval training} but I've only recently heard about Tabata. It's pretty much HIIT, moving through 8 intervals, twenty seconds each with a 10 second break between each one. The circuit lasts 4 minutes and you can do as many circuits as you'd like.
 
What I love about this? It's quick. It's hard. It's sure to give results. I also love all the youtube videos that are available which means FREE workouts for me!
 
Now, I actually haven't done a Tabata work out yet, I'm a little under the weather today, but I definitely see this in my future. What about you? Have you tried this? Love it yet?? :)
 

Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It

No comments: