Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mamavation Boot Camp Weigh Loss and Detox Campaign

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
Hello...
bootcamp 18 week 1 
Yes, I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, makeup artists, those lighting guys.....Oh, wrong platform. But come on, you must have heard by now, right?
  
Yep, you guessed it...
I'm now apart of the Mamavation Boot Camp Weight Loss and Detox Campaign!!!!

Monday night, during the Mamavation Twitter Party, the three newest Mamavation Moms were announced. I was more than excited... Below is the beloved
 
 

And, you can also check out the offical announcement on Mamavation.com. And, each week we'll be posting updates so make sure to check out our journey and cheer on all the Ladies! Many thanks again to Mamavation for giving me this opportunity, I'm loving every moment of it!  



Nib

No comments: