Saturday, January 18, 2014

Organic Snackimals Cereal - Vanilla Blast!

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
My kids are in love with this cereal! And, as a mom who's reading labels and making educated food choices, I'm happy to say Snackimals can visit from time to time. :)
 
What Do I Love About This Product?
  1. I can read and understand all ingredients.
  2. This cereal contains only 7 grams of sugar and 8 grams of whole grains per servings (3/4 cups)
  3. This is a NONGMO Project product.
  4. It also claims to have NutraFlora Natural Prebiotic Fiber...and that makes me happy.
     
 
What Do I Dislike About This Product?
  1. I'm not a huge fan of the monkey on the cover. It definitly seems geared toward children, and even though it's low in sugar, it's still not a food that can be consumed non stop, all day, but if you put a cute little animal/cartoon figure on the front, my kids may fall in love with it and bug me to death about wanting yet "another bowl!"
Price of Product?
BarbarasBakery.com lists this product online for $5.29, a price, in my opinon, is bordering on being too high for my budget, but have I mentioned how expensive cereal is now a days?!
 
Would I Pay This Price For This Product?
Again, since this would only be a sometimes food in our family, I would purchase this products based on the low sugar content and fiber benefits.
 
 
 
So, I give Snackimals a Mom's Thumb's Up....good job, BarbarasBakery.com and thanks for making a product my family can enjoy!
 
 
 
Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It
 
 
 
 
banner

No comments: