Saturday, January 25, 2014

{Product Review} Get Organized with Shoplet.com!

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
 
Shoplet.com is my go to site for all my organizational and office supply needs.
 
I rcently received a business planner {$13.22}along with a 2014 desk calendar {$8.88}, each of which I use to plan all of my Mamavation Mom Boot Camp workouts and meetings.
 
House of Doolittle uses recycled paper to create their calendars and planners, and Shoplet.com offers two day shipping, both of which makes this momma happy. I know I'll receive high quality planners for a great price, delievered straight to my door. What more could you ask for?!

Shoplet.com also offers promotional products , promotional shirts, and office stationary. And, today, you can get 5% off $75/more product orders.
 
What office supplies can Shoplet.com supply You with today?
 
 
 
I received these products in return for my review. These opinons are honest and my own.


Support this post by Voting for me and Pin It
 


banner

No comments: