Thursday, July 24, 2008

Takin' you to the gym


I took you by the gym today. We did a 30 min. elliptical and 15 min. treadmill work out. It wasnt too much or anything, but it was exercise in itself. My belly only got a bit tender when I pushed it a bit on the ellipictal, I just slowed down and the twinge went away.


I love you, my little precious. Do you know that? I hope you do. I keep wanting to call you my little boy...am I just use to having boys or are you trying to tell me something?? I really think I just 1. wouldnt believe I was having a girl, and, 2. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with one if the good Lord did give me one. :)


Anyway, just the thought of you makes me smile. I'm still sharing the news with friends, everyone is very excited and happy to know you'll be coming into the world.


*hug*


I wonder if you will have that dark black/brown hair that your brothers were born with? Your dad has curl to his hair as well as I have some wave in mine...will you get it? And...you so know the question...yes, yes, will those eyes of yours be blue??? :)


We can only wait and see, huh? Yeah, true, true. :)



No comments: