Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 1 of 12 Weeks!

Yesterday I began Day 1 of a 12 week work out program. :)

Power clean: 5 sets w/ 40 lbs
Front squat: 3 sets
Jump squat: 3 sets
Setp ups: 3 sets
Str. leg deads: 4 sets w/ 40 lbs
Biceps: 3 sets w/ 10 lbs
Abs: 300

How do I feel today: sore, but definitly able to manage
How did I feel yesterday: shaky, but definitly happy
Did I seriously do 300 crunches?? Yep, but I did break them up. I was able to do 200 @ school and the last 100 here @ home.
Am I happy with this program? I'm happy that my husband is helping me, and I must say it feels very empowering to work out in front of him. :)

Also, where is my Mellissa and her postings about her training??? :) Girl, you better be working out, and I wanna hear about it!! And what about you, how are you moving today?? :)

Oh, and on a side note: the morgage lady called yesterday and has sent me some paperwork via email. I'm gonna fill it out today and send it back. *big smile*

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Ugg, accountability! Thanks hon! I have not been nearly as faithful as you. But, tonite I will crash, tomorrow I will ride and post and take a pic too! Thanks for the nudge hon, I soo needed it!

Seriously, 300 crunches??? Are you also doing side crunches so you get the sides of the stomach or just regular ones?

Unknown said...

Oh, I had to do the sides, I wasnt able to just do standard ones 300 times. :)

And I'm looking forward to your post!