Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Christmas Eve 2009

Maddie has drifted off back to sleep and so I thought I'd throw a Thankful Thursday in today. :)

I am so very thankful for:
1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. My family: immediate and extended are just plain awesome!
3. My job: every day is filled with laughter, joy, and satisfaction.
4. Money to repair the car @ Christmas time when you just thought you were going in for an oil change. :)
5. My house: even thought it's not my dream, it's changed me in ways I never knew possible.
6. My education: it's a part of my soul.
7. My blog: I just love sharing with you.

What are you thankful for today?? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of my men making it through surgery :) Karen

Unknown said...

thats a good one, Karen :)

annies home said...

what a great list of things to be thankful for