Sunday, February 27, 2011

23 Months

Maddie is 23 months old today. She's so big. :)

She pretty much speaks in full 4 to 6 word sentences and yet will still blurt out one word demands such as, "milk! milk!" Her favorite foods at moment are: pizza, ice cream, rice, and fruit. She's just now started on the pizza and ice cream but every time we have it she happy announces, "I like it!" :)

She still loves drawing, painting, and we play with playdoh daily. Oh, and she's become a huge climber. She now scoots chairs around the house so she can climb up in them to reach the table {to climb on}, the microwave {to hit the button for popcorn}, and even yesterday she thought about using the chair to climb over the gate at the top of the stairs {not funny, Maddie!}

She loves swinging at school and I've been looking at different swing sets; I know she'd just love one this spring/summer. I'm also looking forward to spending time with her outside while we do some planting; I hope she'll enjoy playing in the dirt as much as I do. :)

Overall, I've been so blessed to have three amazing kids. Maddie will be 2 next month, Jeremy is doing well in school and has recently grown another foot or so, and Austin will be graduating this year and heading to college. Motherhood Rocks. :)


Photobucket 

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed it does :) Karen

Amy said...

Little ones bring out such joy in the simplest of things. Little Bit loves ice cream and shakes all over and waves his hands around when we (rarely)give it to him. What an awesome job we have!

Stephanie said...

Oh they grow up so fast..love this way of keping track of all the milestones!

PS Pizza, ice cream, fruit..these are some of my fave foods too!