Monday, December 26, 2011

Taking A Moment To Upload Pics and Recall Moments: Christmas 2011



Maddie truly enjoyed Christmas this year. She told anyone and everyone she met, "Merry Christmas," and had a blast opening each present.


An item from their stockings, they both got harmonics since I knew it would be a huge hit with them both. Jeremy and Maddie even played a bit together for the fam. :)


Jeremy was a very passionate present opener...he ripped into everything. And I love The Christmas Story playing the background.


Austin, even though he was smiling moments before the pic was taken, he pulled a "Sean" on me and threw out this face. Teenagers....


Maddie was very delicate with her presents. She actually finished opening her last ones around 9:00 last night. She'd open one then insist on opening up the toy to play with before going on to another.


And then we ended the night quietly playing and snacking on popcorn. It was a great day with family! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice - thanks for posting them Love, Nonna

Unknown said...

Your children are beautiful!!!

I'm also supposed to comment that I found you through Monday Mingle :)

Have a great week!!