Saturday, April 6, 2013

{Product Review} Capresso Coffee

I truly enjoy a great cup of coffee. One of the first things I do after hoping out of bed {I'm a morning person} is to brew a fresh pot. I actually drink a cup with my morning work out and then enjoy another one on the way to work. Then, to relax at night, I brew up another pot and sip on it through out the evening as I enjoy family.

So, when I was contacted by Staples to review a coffee maker I was first excited and then surprised that the leading office supply company dabbled in coffee, but then again, if you've ever worked in an office setting, well then, you certainly know how much coffee is consumed there. 

So, I searched through the large supply of machines before I settled on the Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS 10 Cup Digital Coffee Maker . The actual reason I chose this brand was simply because it was a grinder coffee machine. Back in the day, I use to grind my own beans with a small hand held grinder, however, I've never owned a machine that actually grinded then brewed...I was ready to give it a go.

Capresso CoffeeTEAM GS 10-Cup Digital Coffee Maker, Black/SilverFor the past week, I've enjoyed freshly brewed coffee from my Capresso CoffeeTEAM, and let me simply say, I'm very satisfied. 

This machine has many great features from the 2 to 10 cup size to selecting the intensity of your brewed coffee. There is also the handy Stop-and-Serve technique where you can pull out the canister while it's still brewing to pour a cup. 

There is also a 2 hour safety shut off so that if you ever leave the coffee on while you run out to do errands, your Capresso CoffeeTEAM will simply take care of it for ya. And, I love the water filter that comes with it to remove all chlorine taste, this is a first for me and it really makes a difference in how the coffee tastes. Also, you don't only have to use whole beans with this machine for there is a brew mode where you can use filters and ground coffee. I love this option since I ran out of whole beans this week and still had some ground coffee available. There is a digital clock on the front and you can even program the machine to grind/brew coffee. I haven't tried it yet...I'm more of a hands on kind of girl.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with this product. I am highly pleased with the item and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great coffee maker. The price ranges right around $200 but I believe it is well worth it. This is a well built machine that will be around for many more of my coffee making years.

I received this product in exchage for my review. These opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Like this post? Vote for me!

2 comments:

www.weddingfavorsbynette.com said...

I love coffee! And this one would be so perfect for me if it wasn't so expensive.

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little homework on this.

And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.

.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here on your site.


Also visit my website ... vertical leap exercises